In accordance with the resolution of Council at its meeting 13 December 2017 the City of Ballarat hereby gives notice under Section 189 of the Local Government Act 1989 (“the Act”) of its intention to consider disposing of surplus land, at the following addresses;
• 1 Kurrajong Road, Wendouree (Lot 569, Lot 570, Lot 571, Lot 572, Lot 573, Lot 574, Lot 575, Lot 576, Lot 577, Lot 578)
• 102-104 Scott Street, Buninyong
• 15 Lake View Court, Ballarat North
• 417 Errard Street South, Ballarat Central (Kohinoor)
• 2 Ealing Avenue Reserve (formerly Lot 1 Giot Drive, Wendouree)
• 14-16 Boak Avenue, Mount Helen (Mount Helen Kindergarten)
• Reserve 1 Waringa Drive, Mitchell Park • Road Reserve West of 930 La Trobe Street, Delacombe
Parcels are indicated in red on the public notices section of the ballarat.vic.gov.au website.
Written submissions relating to the sale of land will be considered in accordance with Section 223 of the Local Government Act and must be received by the Property Department, City of Ballarat, PO Box 655, Ballarat, Vic. 3350, within 28 days of this notice.
Any person requesting to be heard in support of their written submission is entitled to appear in person or by a person acting on their behalf before a committee of Council, the day, time and place of which will be advised. Should further information be requested please direct enquiries to Executive Manager Property Services and Facilities Management on 5320 5500.