The City of Ballarat has prepared Amendment C216ball to the Ballarat Planning Scheme.
The land affected by the amendment is
• 15 Lake View Court, Ballarat North
• Part of Lot 1 PS545482N Giot Drive (Ealing Avenue Reserve) Wendouree
• 2A Albert Street, Sebastopol
The amendment proposes to rezone land to allow for the sale of land. Specifically, the amendment proposes to:
1. Rezone 15 Lake View Court, Ballarat North, from Public Park and Recreation Zone to General Residential Zone Schedule 1.
2. Rezone part of Lot 1 PS545482N at Giot Drive Wendouree, from Public Park and Recreation Zone to General Residential Zone Schedule 1.
3. Rezone 12A Albert Street, Sebastopol, from Public Use Zone Schedule 6 and General Residential Zone Schedule 1 to Mixed Use Zone.
You may inspect the amendment, any documents that support the amendment and the explanatory report about the amendment, free of charge, at the following locations:
• during office hours at the office of the planning authority, City of Ballarat, The Phoenix 25 Armstrong Street South, Ballarat
• Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning website www.delwp.vic.gov.au/public-inspection
Any person who may be affected by the amendment may make a submission to the planning authority about the amendment.
Submissions must be made in writing giving the submitter’s name and contact address, clearly stating the grounds on which the amendment is supported or opposed and indicating what changes (if any) the submitter wishes to make.
Name and contact details of submitters are required for council to consider submissions and to notify such persons of the opportunity to attend council meetings and any public hearing held to consider submissions.
The closing date for submissions is 23 December 2019.
A submission must be sent to City of Ballarat, PO Box 655, Ballarat VIC 3350, or via email to strategicplanningsubmissions [at] ballarat.vic.gov.au
The planning authority must make a copy of every submission available at its office for any person to inspect free of charge for two months after the amendment comes into operation.