The City of Ballarat will once again feature a pop-up ice skating rink in Armstrong Street South, next to Ballarat Town Hall as part of the Ballarat Winter Festival between 30 June and 15 July.
To facilitate with its construction, operation period and removal, the following roads will be closed:
• Armstrong Street South, from Sturt Street to the rear of the Ballarat Town Hall, will be closed from 6am on Monday 18 June.
This closure will remain in place until Wednesday 25 July at this stage; the road may re-open earlier.
• Access into Bath Lane will be maintained from Dana Street
• Access to the Myer loading dock will be unimpeded, deliveries will have access to the dock from Dana Street
• The Ballarat Visitor Information long vehicle/caravan parking will be relocated from the rear of the Ballarat Town Hall to the front of the Town Hall in Sturt Street
• The Taxi Rank will be relocated from outside Myer to two angled ¼ hour car parks outside the Central Square Post Office, Armstrong Street South.